ESP8266 WiFI temperature and humidity sensor

8 years 10 months ago #1715 by zyrotron
Just for the record, I would like to note that with proper power supplies the sensors are still running without any problems for more than two days (even without decoupling caps).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #1716 by piman
@zyrotron Hi I haven't changed any of the code but I have also added a 1000uf capacitor as well as changing the power supply which seems to be okay .However I have several Arduino Nodes that I've tried to get going but had no success with those tried a new one out of the packet which worked first time and is still running now not sure what's wrong with the others they just seem to stop.

8 years 10 months ago #1718 by piman
:angry: I am getting to the points where I'm spending too much time on this particular project ,and not getting anywhere too fast manage to get 2 running quite reliably using the Arduino Nano and the ESP. Just got a couple of HTU21D's , I think I'll do something without the Arduino .

7 years 6 months ago #3546 by uros.zilavec
I have a problem with this project. In Server i cant Add node in IoT server and keep getting failed message.

Now I checked on serial interface my ESP commnuciation and esp is giving me this error:
Response->timeout
hwReset
E_CWMODE
Send cmd:AT+CWMODE=1

Response->timeout
E_CWMODE

Can someone please help me? It's getting frustrating...
Thanks.

7 years 6 months ago #3547 by EasyIoT

uros.zilavec wrote: I have a problem with this project. In Server i cant Add node in IoT server and keep getting failed message.

Now I checked on serial interface my ESP commnuciation and esp is giving me this error:

Response->timeout
hwReset
E_CWMODE

Response->timeout
E_CWMODE

Can someone please help me? It's getting frustrating...
Thanks.

Response->timeout usually means that Arduino didn't get ESP8266 response on serial port. Is ESP8266 connected to Arduino correctly?

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.