ESP8266 WiFI temperature and humidity sensor

9 years 2 months ago #511 by EasyIoT

eduardo@readylan.com wrote: Hello,

Actually I've followed your suggestion by reflashing ESP firmware with new version 0.9.5.0 and ¡it works ok!.
I'm really happy with it because it's my first "thing" running into this amazing world of IoT.
Thank you very much !

Eduardo

That's good info. It works with new version 0.9.5.0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #514 by Dennis
Hello easyIoT, just out of curiosity: which firmware are you using currently on your esp8266 modules?

regards

9 years 2 months ago #521 by EasyIoT

Dennis wrote: Hello easyIoT, just out of curiosity: which firmware are you using currently on your esp8266 modules?

regards

very old 0.9.2.2.

9 years 1 month ago #926 by dwuino
I'm having no luck getting the module to connect to my wifi. I noticed in this thread the firmware versions mentioned are 0.9.5 and 0.9.2.2. The response I got from the module using AT+GMR was 0020000903. That is nothing similar to what is described in this thread. Do I need new firmware? If so, where do I find it?

9 years 1 month ago #929 by EasyIoT

dwuino wrote: I'm having no luck getting the module to connect to my wifi. I noticed in this thread the firmware versions mentioned are 0.9.5 and 0.9.2.2. The response I got from the module using AT+GMR was 0020000903. That is nothing similar to what is described in this thread. Do I need new firmware? If so, where do I find it?

Its important to use correct firmware version, because responses to AT commands are different in different FW versions . Yesterday I've updated github with EasyIoTESP8266 library update for FW 0.952. Here you have also link to FW used. It seems that 0.952 FW is much better than old 0.9.2.2.

9 years 4 weeks ago #935 by dwuino
So grab the latest firmware? nodemcu_20150213.bin?

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.