Arduino ESP8266 DHT22, code stop running randomly

9 years 4 weeks ago #891 by tonyn79
I have verified power supply is hanging with the ESP's demand. What I did to fix it was I flashed the Mini with the Uno bootloader and enabled a watchdog time to reset the arduino if it locks up. It has been working great since about midnight last night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 weeks ago #900 by EasyIoT

tonyn79 wrote: I have verified power supply is hanging with the ESP's demand. What I did to fix it was I flashed the Mini with the Uno bootloader and enabled a watchdog time to reset the arduino if it locks up. It has been working great since about midnight last night.

Yesterday I've checked ESP8266 firmware v 0.9.5.2. Good news is, that it seems more stable than previous versions, bad news is, that it doesn't work with EsayIoTESP8266 library, because responses are slightly different. I've started to fix library, but I'm not finished. I think that with new firmware it should work better.

9 years 4 weeks ago #917 by EasyIoT
I've updated github with new version of EasyIoTESP8266 library. New version supports ESP8266 firmware 0.952 which seems more stable than previous version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cdj

9 years 3 weeks ago #964 by cdj
Thank you, i've seen that new firmware run at 115200... does it works with softserial? Do we need to set it at 115200 in sketch?

Dario

9 years 3 weeks ago #966 by tonyn79
You should be able to set baud rate with:
AT+CIOBAUD.

Here is link to the guide.

woodsgood.ca/projects/wp-content/uploads...266ATCommandsSet.pdf

9 years 3 weeks ago #967 by EasyIoT

cdj wrote: Thank you, i've seen that new firmware run at 115200... does it works with softserial? Do we need to set it at 115200 in sketch?

Dario

yes github.com/iot-playground/Arduino/blob/master/README.md

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.