WIFI switch with the ESP8266

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #3713 by jonarotz
I ran the debug and this is what I get...I have no clue what this means???
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #3714 by EasyIoT

jonarotz wrote: I ran the debug and this is what I get...I have no clue what this means???

This shows ESP8266 is in error. I recommend you to delete all modules from EasyIoT Cloud configuration (config->modules delete module) and start from scratch. I also recommend you to use use NODE MCU ESP8266 for first project: ( rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0...02099&mtid=824&kw=lg )

7 years 2 months ago #3715 by jonarotz

EasyIoT wrote:

jonarotz wrote: I ran the debug and this is what I get...I have no clue what this means???

This shows ESP8266 is in error. I recommend you to delete all modules from EasyIoT Cloud configuration (config->modules delete module) and start from scratch. I also recommend you to use use NODE MCU ESP8266 for first project: ( rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0...02099&mtid=824&kw=lg )

Thanks for your help, I will give this a try.

7 years 1 month ago #3736 by swisscore
Yes the better is to debugg and see if it's a reboot or something else ?!

7 years 1 month ago #3749 by jonarotz
Ok I finally got this to work.
I picked up a NodeMCU LUA like you posted earlier and flashed it, but the same problem came back. I then deleted the modules like you said and the new switch showed up and worked!

Now I have another question, since this new NodeMCU has so many GIO's can I take advantage of them and use them in the same manner? Like having more than one switch per NodeMCU this way I can use one board to control multiple devices.

7 years 1 month ago #3750 by swisscore
Yes you can, with all esp8266 module you have normally more than 1 GPIO, just the ESP-01 who is the moste difficult to use because of special function of GPIO (prog,boot) you need to have nothing in input and fixed level as output.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.