esp8266 door/window sensor modemcu without arduino

9 years 4 days ago #1179 by enigma
Thank you leolopezlez,
It is a pity there is no v0-8bx image file for the RPI, because I have no clue how to get the easyiot server file into my rasbian home/easyiot directory, for me the rasbian pi is quit new.
Hope somebody can explain this
regards
koen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 day ago #1200 by EasyIoT

enigma wrote: Thank you leolopezlez,
It is a pity there is no v0-8bx image file for the RPI, because I have no clue how to get the easyiot server file into my rasbian home/easyiot directory, for me the rasbian pi is quit new.
Hope somebody can explain this
regards
koen

I will release V0_8 next week with RPI1 and RPI2 image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: enigma

9 years 1 day ago #1214 by enigma
Hi EasyIoT,
That would be very nice, because I do not really grasp " running EasyIoT as a server" procedure as I stated it in my other writing.
Thanks again
Regard
Koen

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1714 by sasa999
I have a problem with IoT server and door/window sensor. Sometime sensor is off, but server show doors closed. I have tested with manual comand http://192.168.0.100/Api/EasyIoT/Control/Module/Virtual/N9S0/ControlOff/. ...On
All fine. Looks like there is no confirmation for received data and/or data packet not received corectly. So without confirmation of received packet we can't be shure about our visible data on EasyIoT server. :( For security usage it is unacceptable.
Plz help write code for data receive confirmation from server to node.

8 years 10 months ago #1724 by cdj
Another Issue described by Mr. EasyIoT :

Later I've discovered one little detail about ESP8266. While power up GPIO2 must be connected to VCC to start in correct mode. In my test case it happened that door was open and GPIO2 was on VCC. If you start this example with door closed it won't work because ESP8266 wont start int correct mode. There are two solutions:
-connect reed relay and capacitor to VCC and GPIO. That way GPIO2 will be always connected to VCC at startup. Also correct line gpio.mode(4,gpio.INT,gpio.PULLUP) to gpio.mode(4,gpio.INT,gpio.PULLDOWN)
-use different ESP8266 model and connect reed relay to different GPIO pin. Also correct program to work with different GPIO.

I'm trying unsuccessfully to fix this (because if esp restart with door closed it doesn't start correctly) :

Assuming that reed has two cable, 1 and 2:

1) connect reed1 to +3.3v
2) connect gpio2 to +3.3v
3 connect reed2 to gnd

this produce a loop of "1" status....

1) connect reed1 to +3.3v
2) connect gpio2 to reed2

this produce a NULL status... nothing appear when i close or open reed

gpio.mode(4,gpio.INT,gpio.PULLDOWN) line modified

obviously in pull-up mode with gpio2 to reed1 and gnd to reed2 works perfectly, but when reset with closed door it doesn't start correct as you discovered.

Please someone explain better how to fix it ?
Dario

8 years 10 months ago #1726 by asm7100
I think its somthing to do with a pin is low when it boot up.

//
Allan

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.