EasyIoT server configuration

9 years 1 week ago #1098 by enigma
Hi all,

When I go to Configure->Drivers->Virtual driver and press button Add node I can add a node,
than when I go back in Groups and modules, The add node window will not appear,
but instead the home window with : living room, bedroom, Esp8266 and virtual.
Before it was ok this happened after i deleted a node.
Please advise, thanks in advance
with kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #1101 by HarryDutch
When you open a group in Configuration and then click the "More" button and then select the "Add module" you can add your new module. Is that what you mean?
The following user(s) said Thank You: enigma

9 years 1 week ago #1113 by enigma
Replied by enigma on topic EasyIoT server configuration
Thank you Harrydutch,

I finished building this esp8266 door/window sensor (nodemcu(lua) without arduino) and i follow there procedure
how to add a NODE, all goes fine until I have to go back to in Groups and modules when i click groups and modules
it goes back to the first page window about bedroom etc, can not select any group name, they do not mentioned a "more button" in there description.
thanks in advance hope you can help me
regards

9 years 1 week ago #1117 by HarryDutch
I'm not sure if I understand your problem. You have made a new node (module) and you want to add this to a group? In that case go to Configure, click "Group and modules", click the group where you want to add your new node and then click the "More" button at the bottom of your page and then select "Add module".

9 years 1 week ago #1118 by enigma
Replied by enigma on topic EasyIoT server configuration
Hi Harrydutch
I really appreciate your help, I just follow now your writing and I was able to create a node ” front door” under a group ESP8266 LUA ,(had to create this group first, is that the correct procedure?)
Alas the door sensor is not working, it could be my hardware around the esp8266 or the lua firmware or the node setup.
I wish I could check if my esp8266 is sending ok, but I have no idée how, do you have a suggestion to tackle this problem?
Thanks in advance
regards

9 years 1 week ago #1121 by HarryDutch
I have not much experience with the ESP8266. I'm only using now the MySensor drivers. You can check what the EasyIoT server is doing by opening a terminal in your Raspberry Pi.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.