ESP8266 Arduino IDE is OUT !!!

9 years 3 weeks ago #1031 by EasyIoT
I've just tested ESP Arduino and created relay example with EasyIoT server. It's very easy to program ESP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #1033 by VasilijHCN
I use latest IDE, on home and work PC, original esp8266 library examples working perfectly, easy iot library fail for me.
Can you please tell how to get working IDE ?
ArduinoESP ide developers constantly reuploading new versions, maybe latest is ok now.

9 years 3 weeks ago #1035 by Dennis
Hi,

are you talking about this one - Arduino IDE with support for esp8266? github.com/esp8266/arduino

Exciting news!

regards

9 years 3 weeks ago #1037 by VasilijHCN

Dennis wrote: Hi,

are you talking about this one - Arduino IDE with support for esp8266? github.com/esp8266/arduino

Exciting news!

regards

Yes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis

9 years 3 weeks ago #1040 by Dennis
Wow,

just managed to set up everything, to run within my usual arduino IDE 1.5.8, following this guide and download: github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/arduino-esp8266/

and after a bit trial & error also managed to modify and upload a webserver example to an esp-01 module (using my new esp proto PCB and FTDI breakout). Reproducibly, successfully.

Thinking about ditching the whole nodeMCU lua thing in favor of the new, shiny possibilities with many arduino libs for many kinds of sensor... :woohoo:

Big thx for the tip,

regards

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #1047 by tonyn79
EasyIoT

I've just tested ESP Arduino and created relay example with EasyIoT server. It's very easy to program ESP.

Any chance you could post code for that?

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.