Server is not available after saving settings

9 years 3 weeks ago #971 by Poldi
Hi @ll,

perhaps you can help me.

I tried for over four hours and wrote the sd-card-image more the ten times to my card.

But every time, after configuring the EasyIoT-Server and saving settings, I can not connect anymore.
Installation->Connecting via Browser from PC->Configuring GPIOs (3,5,11,13) and one ESP-Relay-Node-> Save->Reboot-> CRASH!?!?

I tried 0.6 and 0.7 on my RaspberryPi from 2011 (Rev1). The RaspPi boots, and I can ping the IP. But the web-interface is not responding.

What can I do?

Thank you very much for help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #972 by Poldi
I also found out, that the ESP-Node cannot Upload data to the server (serial monitor ERROR->unlink).

Are there commands I have to use on raspberry to start the server after saving settings / a reboot?

Thank you so much

9 years 3 weeks ago #976 by EasyIoT

Poldi wrote: Hi @ll,

perhaps you can help me.

I tried for over four hours and wrote the sd-card-image more the ten times to my card.

But every time, after configuring the EasyIoT-Server and saving settings, I can not connect anymore.
Installation->Connecting via Browser from PC->Configuring GPIOs (3,5,11,13) and one ESP-Relay-Node-> Save->Reboot-> CRASH!?!?

I tried 0.6 and 0.7 on my RaspberryPi from 2011 (Rev1). The RaspPi boots, and I can ping the IP. But the web-interface is not responding.

What can I do?

Thank you very much for help!

Are you using MySensors driver? There is an issue with GPIO driver if MySensrs driver is not enabled (both use the same HW). Enable MySensors driver even if you do not use it.

9 years 3 weeks ago #979 by Poldi
Ok, thank you very much for this info. I will try. But first I have to write the image again.

Or is there a way to restart the server on the raspberry pi or to set it to default?

9 years 3 weeks ago #980 by EasyIoT

Poldi wrote: Ok, thank you very much for this info. I will try. But first I have to write the image again.

Or is there a way to restart the server on the raspberry pi or to set it to default?

Configuration is in config folder in xml files. Stop server and overwrite/edit config files.

9 years 3 weeks ago #981 by Poldi
That was not the (only) wrong thing.

I used a new image -> removed some Groups -> enabled my sensors and GPIO -> configured GPIO (3,5,11,13, where my LEDs are connected). -> I saved the configuration and closed the browser (without logoff) -> logged in at the pi and did a reboot (sudo reboot).

After restarting the GPIO port was initialised (after powering on, two leds are lighting low, after starting was completed (login prompt) they were switched off).

But the server can not be reached.

Anything else I can try?

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.