Beta V0_6b1

6 years 8 months ago #112 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Beta V0_6b1
I've released new beta version easyiot_v0_6b02.rar

Please use this version for testing.
The topic has been locked.
6 years 8 months ago #125 by leone2805
Replied by leone2805 on topic Beta V0_6b1

leone2805 wrote: I'll continue testing on other sensor type and automation and eventually SMSGateway (if i can run my usb modem stick MT503HSA on raspberry :unsure: ).


Hi,
usb modem MT503HSA works on raspberry after an hard work with usb_modeswitch ;)
With beta version V0_6b1 I was able to run successfully both GetParameter and ControlModule
2015-01-21T18:23:27.4444770+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Received SMS, sender:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:temperature
2015-01-21T18:23:27.4513100+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Replace shortcut:temperature->GetParameter MySensors N10S1 Sensor.Temperature
2015-01-21T18:32:15.2260500+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Received SMS, sender:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:led0
2015-01-21T18:32:15.2327390+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Replace shortcut:led0->ControlModule MySensors N7S0 ControlLevel 10
2015-01-21T18:32:15.2746800+01:00       DEBUG   MySensors                               Send address:N7S0, property:Sensor.DimmerLevel, value:10

With Beta V0_6b2 instead I receive an "Invalid command" error using ControlModule
2015-01-23T23:29:08.1092020+01:00	DEBUG	EasyIoTSMSInterface				Received SMS, sender:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:led0
2015-01-23T23:29:08.1161740+01:00	DEBUG	EasyIoTSMSInterface				Replace shortcut:led0->ControlModule MySensors N7S0 ControlLevel 10
2015-01-23T23:29:08.1201840+01:00	DEBUG	EasyIoTSMSInterface				Send SMS, phoneNo:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:Invalid command.

It would also be useful to have a method to send SMS with an automation script. Something like this:
ModuleParameter mp = ModuleHelper.GetProperty(Domains.MYSENSORS, "N10S1", "Sensor.Temperature");
  
  if (mp!= null && mp.Value<5.0)
    SMSHelper.sendSMS(<mobile number>,<Text>);

I tried to use System.Diagnostics.Process to launch in automation script a process to send SMS ( gammu in my case) but the device is used by EasyIOT server and gammu can't access it.
The topic has been locked.
6 years 8 months ago #127 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Beta V0_6b1

leone2805 wrote:

leone2805 wrote: I'll continue testing on other sensor type and automation and eventually SMSGateway (if i can run my usb modem stick MT503HSA on raspberry :unsure: ).


Hi,
usb modem MT503HSA works on raspberry after an hard work with usb_modeswitch ;)
With beta version V0_6b1 I was able to run successfully both GetParameter and ControlModule
2015-01-21T18:23:27.4444770+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Received SMS, sender:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:temperature
2015-01-21T18:23:27.4513100+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Replace shortcut:temperature->GetParameter MySensors N10S1 Sensor.Temperature
2015-01-21T18:32:15.2260500+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Received SMS, sender:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:led0
2015-01-21T18:32:15.2327390+01:00       DEBUG   EasyIoTSMSInterface                             Replace shortcut:led0->ControlModule MySensors N7S0 ControlLevel 10
2015-01-21T18:32:15.2746800+01:00       DEBUG   MySensors                               Send address:N7S0, property:Sensor.DimmerLevel, value:10

With Beta V0_6b2 instead I receive an "Invalid command" error using ControlModule
2015-01-23T23:29:08.1092020+01:00	DEBUG	EasyIoTSMSInterface				Received SMS, sender:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:led0
2015-01-23T23:29:08.1161740+01:00	DEBUG	EasyIoTSMSInterface				Replace shortcut:led0->ControlModule MySensors N7S0 ControlLevel 10
2015-01-23T23:29:08.1201840+01:00	DEBUG	EasyIoTSMSInterface				Send SMS, phoneNo:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:Invalid command.

It would also be useful to have a method to send SMS with an automation script. Something like this:
ModuleParameter mp = ModuleHelper.GetProperty(Domains.MYSENSORS, "N10S1", "Sensor.Temperature");
  
  if (mp!= null && mp.Value<5.0)
    SMSHelper.sendSMS(<mobile number>,<Text>);

I tried to use System.Diagnostics.Process to launch in automation script a process to send SMS ( gammu in my case) but the device is used by EasyIOT server and gammu can't access it.


Installing modem is really hard work. Sometimes it's not only SW problem it's also HW problem. I shortcut fuse F3 (Raspberry Pi, B model Rev2) to supply enough current to modem.

Yes, ControlModule doesn't working. Replace EasyIoT.exe with this one and it should work.

You almost guessed SMS helper function. It's already implemented, try:
SmsHelper.SendSms("+xxxxxxxxxxx","test sms");
The topic has been locked.
6 years 8 months ago #128 by Olov
Replied by Olov on topic Beta V0_6b1
Hi,
I'm sorry but i can not unpack this file, i get 221 failed files using unrar x easy....
i have changed my old installation to easyiot_old
what can be wrong
The topic has been locked.
6 years 8 months ago #129 by leone2805
Replied by leone2805 on topic Beta V0_6b1

EasyIoT wrote: Installing modem is really hard work. Sometimes it's not only SW problem it's also HW problem. I shortcut fuse F3 (Raspberry Pi, B model Rev2) to supply enough current to modem.

Yes, ControlModule doesn't working. Replace EasyIoT.exe with this one and it should work.

You almost guessed SMS helper function. It's already implemented, try:

SmsHelper.SendSms("+xxxxxxxxxxx","test sms");


Thanks,
now ControlModule is working again.

SmsHelper.SendSms is also working but when I receive the message it's prefixed by a string AT+CMGL="ALL"

So even if on the log I see the correct message string
2015-01-24T10:38:51.2697940+01:00	DEBUG	EasyIoTSMSInterface				Send SMS, phoneNo:+39xxxxxxxxxx, message:DimmerValue > 97
the SMS I receive is:
AT+CMG="ALL" DimmerValue > 97
The topic has been locked.
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #130 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Beta V0_6b1

Olov wrote: Hi,
I'm sorry but i can not unpack this file, i get 221 failed files using unrar x easy....
i have changed my old installation to easyiot_old
what can be wrong


I've tested. It works ok. leone2805 also tested and it works. Maybe file was corrupted during download. I'm using Winrar.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Forum latest

  • No posts to display.