New version of EasyIoT server V0.9 is out.
- MQTT client driver
- graph interpolation
- remembers open group on front page
- added custom widget text support
- small bugfixes
If you already using EasyIoT server proper installation procedure is (Windows and Raspberry platform):
- create backup copy of easyiot folder on Raspberry Pi (or Windows machine)
- shutdown EasyIoT server (Configure->General settings->Shutdown server)
- delete html folder
- extract all files from new installation except config, log and programs folder (in config folder is your configuration) and keep EasyIoTDatabase.sqlite (history data)
- restart your EasyIoT server
- Clear Web browser cache. If you do not clear browser cache old application will stay in your browser and it will not work correctly.
New release is on download page.
We also added Raspberry Pi NRF24L01 extension board. Board is compatible with EasyIoT server and works with MySensors driver. On board is small regulator to provide enough current also for NRF24L01+PA+LNA transcievers. Additional is on board small buzzer connected to GPIO port Pin_P1_07. It can be controlled by server to provide alarm signal. Board does not require any soldering to operate, just NRF24L01 transceiver. You can find board in our store.
See more tutorials at http://iot-playground.com/build
To support this site and EasyIoT framework development please buy in our store.
Raspberry Pi Model B+, ARM1176JZF-S Running at 700MHz, 512MB RAM.
Everything you need to build basic EasyIoT server on Raspberry Pi platform.
To control EasyIoT server by SMS message.
Raspberry Pi to NRF24l01+ Shield EasyIoT server compatibile, Raspberry Pi, Raspberry PI B, Raspberry Pi 2
To build custom sensors and NRF24L01 transmitter/receiver on Raspberry Pi.
For Raspberry Pi or sensor modules, cheap and easy power solution.
No need for network cables on EasyIoT server. Use WiFI USB dongle.