× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

"Remember Me" functionality

9 years 2 weeks ago #1900 by hjfabius
Ciao,
I'm using EasyIot for 3 weeks now and I regularly access the web application from different devices
I found it little bit frustrating that every time I need to access, I've to re-input my username and pwd.

Is there any way to implement a "Remember Me" button like in several other applications?
There is severals options available...
Improved Persistent Login Cookie Best Practice

If you are interested I can also participate to development of the code. I really see big potential for the framework and I'm more than happy to support you.

Ciao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #1909 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic "Remember Me" functionality

hjfabius wrote: Ciao,
I'm using EasyIot for 3 weeks now and I regularly access the web application from different devices
I found it little bit frustrating that every time I need to access, I've to re-input my username and pwd.

Is there any way to implement a "Remember Me" button like in several other applications?
There is severals options available...
Improved Persistent Login Cookie Best Practice

If you are interested I can also participate to development of the code. I really see big potential for the framework and I'm more than happy to support you.

Ciao

Yes, this is one features which can be added to EasyIoT server, but it's low priority. Also some browsers supports remember username and password.

9 years 2 weeks ago #1919 by hjfabius
The interesting part that even if I flag the "Remember Me" flag on the browser, the popup still appear at every web request (not only the first one but also for example every time I decide to chart one variable).

This is the case from Internet Explorer 10 and from Chrome for IOS. It's not for Chrome for window.
I've really some problem in understanding the logic why it's not appearing

Ciao
hjfabius

9 years 1 week ago #1931 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic "Remember Me" functionality

hjfabius wrote: The interesting part that even if I flag the "Remember Me" flag on the browser, the popup still appear at every web request (not only the first one but also for example every time I decide to chart one variable).

This is the case from Internet Explorer 10 and from Chrome for IOS. It's not for Chrome for window.
I've really some problem in understanding the logic why it's not appearing

Ciao
hjfabius

I've tested in IE and firefox and it works for me.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.