No history of MySensor DHT11

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1940 by virgus1970
Hi, everybody!
I added MySensor node with default humudity sensor & recieved 2 sensors: humudity & temperature. But both of them have not history of values. Then I press button ">" there is no history where. Although the values were sended & they changed periodically. Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #1942 by hjfabius
Hi,
You need to enable the log on database for each sensor.
In the configuration page, on the right side of each module you have a small gear.
Clicking there you will see all the properties of your sensore. You can modify them and enabling log on database.

Ciao
Hjfabius
The following user(s) said Thank You: virgus1970

8 years 9 months ago #1944 by virgus1970
hjfabius
Thank You! At first I didn't saw this checkbox "Log to database". But then I tried to scroll the window & saw it.
But below there are more fields that duplicate top ones. Why is it so?
And what is the checkbox "Disable UI notification"?

8 years 9 months ago #1945 by hjfabius
Each property of the sensor have the same set of fields. Depending on the sensor you can have one or more properties.

For DHT11 you should have Humidity and Temperature and the battery status.

For each of then you can decide to have configuration (i.e. it does not make too much sense to log both the battery status of the humidity and Temperature as both will report the same number.

"Disable UI notification" will disable the small popup that appear on the top-right corner of the web page every time a property change a value (new temperature or new humidity).

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1947 by virgus1970
I made as You say. And a line for instant value appeared. But the graph shows only 2 last minutes. Switching on "Week" "Month" "All" don't help. Only straight line for current value :(
What is wrong?

8 years 9 months ago #1948 by hjfabius
Hi Virgus,
the chart shows everything stored in the database. It means that it will report from the moment when you activate "Log to database".

To check if the system is working properly you can just breathe on the sensor. The humidity will increase and it will be trasmitted to the server. In the chart you will see the changes.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.