ESP8266 SMART PLANT IRRIGATION SYSTEM[unable to control/turnoff motorpump]

6 years 1 week ago #3942 by akhil_appani
Hello
im akhil appani.im currently working on a project that uses nodemcu and eassy iot cloud
its ESP8266 SMART PLANT IRRIGATION SYSTEM.the system works actording to soilmoisture levels and water the plants.
if the moisture is low then its gonna water plants by turning on motor automatically.and turns off motor when the moisture levels are good.so connected the moisture sensor,relaymodeule ,modemcu.regulaor,power supply in the circuit an configured easyiot module configuration parameters and.the soil moisture levels are reflected in the easy iot interface but im unable to turn off /on the motor.the motor runs all the time. project contails two modes ones manual and the other is auto.in two modes the motor doesnt turnoff at all.i dont know where the mistake is. anyone, please help me out with this and ill be thankful. im attaching the circuit digram, config details and program.

here's the link of configuring easy iot::
iot-playground.com/blog/2-uncategorised/...module-configuration

circuit pictures:
drive.google.com/open?id=1NUrvuVnEJjxLrT6OCW3buvfvRRhSZeRc
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #3943 by EasyIoT
Did you check wiring ESP8266-motor relay? Try to upload test program to test ESP8266 digital output connected to motor relay and toggle DO output. Use blink example program just set DO to DO connected to motor relay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akhil_appani

6 years 1 week ago #3944 by akhil_appani
hey, thanks for the reply.
could u please send me a snapshot of the circuit or circuit of the motor relay to esp8266 interfacing.and I didn't get how to toggle do output.

6 years 6 days ago #3945 by EasyIoT
Connect relay as showed in blog post. Use custom program to toggle output. In program loop value 0 delay, then writes value 1 and delay on digital output.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akhil_appani

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3946 by akhil_appani
i have a 3.3v power supply and I tried connecting 3.3V to Vin pin of nodeMCU.it worked correctly.I mean I can control turn on/off the motor but the motor runs slow.I tried with a 9v battery the motor runs faster but I'm scared to connect the voltage to Vin pin of nodemcu.what should I suppose to do to make it run faster and control motor.

[and I noticed it on the blog there's nothing connected to Vin of node mcu.how'd that worked for u?]

And how does it turn on/ off automatically .if the soil moisture is less/more.

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.