MQTT payload is showing topic and value

6 years 10 months ago #3806 by ngservices
:sick:
Hello.
I only discovered EasyIot yesterday and i have to say it is an awesome app. top work Devs!

My Problem.
I'm pushing data from Node-Red to Easycloud.
Everything is working OK, able to monitor and control a small PLC connected via modbus serial to Node-Red.
Node red is currently running on windows, when project is up and running ill transfer to Raspberry PI.

When i send a sensor analog value from node red to Easycloud an the message displays the payload and the topic, the sensor UI on easy cloud looks messy with a string of code, then the numeric value at the end. If i send a Node-Red generated analog value it only shows the number, nothing more!
I'm not sure if it is Node-Red or Easy cloud.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im not a coder and struggle with understanding it. I can get by when pointed in the right direction.
I'm more then happy to donate for your services.
Like i say i only discovered this yesterday and up to know, it is an amazing product.

Kind Regards

Daniel Smith
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #3808 by EasyIoT

ngservices wrote: :sick:
Hello.
I only discovered EasyIot yesterday and i have to say it is an awesome app. top work Devs!

My Problem.
I'm pushing data from Node-Red to Easycloud.
Everything is working OK, able to monitor and control a small PLC connected via modbus serial to Node-Red.
Node red is currently running on windows, when project is up and running ill transfer to Raspberry PI.

When i send a sensor analog value from node red to Easycloud an the message displays the payload and the topic, the sensor UI on easy cloud looks messy with a string of code, then the numeric value at the end. If i send a Node-Red generated analog value it only shows the number, nothing more!
I'm not sure if it is Node-Red or Easy cloud.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im not a coder and struggle with understanding it. I can get by when pointed in the right direction.
I'm more then happy to donate for your services.
Like i say i only discovered this yesterday and up to know, it is an amazing product.

Kind Regards

Daniel Smith

You are sending data as json. Send data as string value - for example if temperature is 20.1 then send value 20.1 as string "20.1 ".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.