ESP8266 to Raspberry IoTServer

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2886 by kavsek
Dear all,

I have been tested to send results of ...to Raspberry. What is the proper name for EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID, EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID? Please note that EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID, EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID are as part of message as constant to string, esp8266 module will send to IoT server to Raspberyy. What is the difference, if I'm sending results to EASYIOT CLOUD web site or to Raspberry HW module as IoT server ? I'm able to update results to "EASYIOT CLOUD" but not to Raspberry HW module running Easyiot_rpi_v0_9.

Best regards!
Darko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #2893 by EasyIoT

kavsek wrote: Dear all,

I have been tested to send results of ...to Raspberry. What is the proper name for EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID, EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID? Please note that EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID, EIOT_CLOUD_INSTANCE_PARAM_ID are as part of message as constant to string, esp8266 module will send to IoT server to Raspberyy. What is the difference, if I'm sending results to EASYIOT CLOUD web site or to Raspberry HW module as IoT server ? I'm able to update results to "EASYIOT CLOUD" but not to Raspberry HW module running Easyiot_rpi_v0_9.

Best regards!
Darko

Hi, EasyIoT Cloud is different than EasyIoT Server. It uses different API so examples are not the same. Look under build section to see proper examples for Cloud or Server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kavsek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.