Smart Irrigation project won't compile

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #3960 by bmentink
Hi,

I have just started with EasyIOT and so I have tried to compile the "Smart Irrigation MQTT" project which I want to use as a base for my application. From here: esp8266-smart-plant-irrigation-system

It is showing up an unknown symble for "D3", is there some other header that should be included?
Arduino: 1.8.5 (Linux), Board: "Generic ESP8266 Module, 80 MHz, ck, 26 MHz, 40MHz, QIO, 512K (no SPIFFS), 2, v2 Lower Memory, Disabled, None, Only Sketch, 115200"

/home/bmentink/Arduino/ESP8266_mqtt_irrigator/ESP8266_mqtt_irrigator.ino: In function 'void setup()':
ESP8266_mqtt_irrigator:25: error: 'D3' was not declared in this scope
 #define PIN_BUTTON       D3  // nodemcu flash button
(I am using the ESP8266 LUA nodecpu module ..)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #3961 by bmentink
It seems I had the wrong board selected, with the correct board (NodeMCU (ESP-12E mudule)) selected it now compiles and uploades to the board.

I have setup the Irrigation project to login to my WiFi and the cloud EasyIoT server, but I get the following in the debug window:
.WiFi connected
Connecting to MQTT server
MQTT client id:5c:cf:7f:80:12:38-44
ModuleId: 0
create module: /NewModule
connected to MQTT server
Module NOT created. Check module limit

As far as I can tell on the Configure setting of the Cloud accound my Module limit is 10 and the demo has used 3 modules, why is it not creating any further modules?

Cheers

2 months 3 weeks ago #3965 by EasyIoT
Try to delete unused modules in WEB interface and then add your module.

2 months 3 weeks ago #3967 by bmentink
I just had to restart the board and it seemed to work from then ... don't what happened ....

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds