Cloud service down???

6 years 10 months ago #3815 by rriss
Cloud service down??? was created by rriss
I just signed up yesterday and can log in to main page, but yesterday IoT-Cloud said login failure. Now today, IoT-Cloud page will not even load.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #3816 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Cloud service down???

rriss wrote: I just signed up yesterday and can log in to main page, but yesterday IoT-Cloud said login failure. Now today, IoT-Cloud page will not even load.

Hi, Cloud service is fine. I guess you login with invalid username and password too many times (WEB interface or MQTT API) and your IP is temporary banned.

6 years 10 months ago #3818 by rriss
Replied by rriss on topic Cloud service down???
Ok... I figured out what I did wrong. I didn't realize you had to register twice. Once for iot-playground and once for the cloud. I was able to set up a new account from a different IP and get everything to work. Now...... is there any way I could get my current IP address "unbanned"?

6 years 10 months ago #3819 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Cloud service down???

rriss wrote: Ok... I figured out what I did wrong. I didn't realize you had to register twice. Once for iot-playground and once for the cloud. I was able to set up a new account from a different IP and get everything to work. Now...... is there any way I could get my current IP address "unbanned"?

After some time IP is automatically unbanned.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.