Help with setup...please

7 years 2 months ago #3728 by 2meke
I setup as a user for Easyiot Cloud (with the intention of building the ESP2866/DHT22 temp/humidity logger) and have no problem logging in. However, the user configure page does not seem the same as referred to in the article, ie how do I get to the "We just need to remember Instance Id which is visible under Config->User Info."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #3729 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Help with setup...please

2meke wrote: I setup as a user for Easyiot Cloud (with the intention of building the ESP2866/DHT22 temp/humidity logger) and have no problem logging in. However, the user configure page does not seem the same as referred to in the article, ie how do I get to the "We just need to remember Instance Id which is visible under Config->User Info."

It is in new EasyIoT Cloud update under Configure->Account limits first line is Instance Id.
You may need to clear browser cache to load new app in browser to see instance ID.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2meke

7 years 2 months ago #3734 by 2meke
Replied by 2meke on topic Help with setup...please
:) Great! Cleared the cache and all good.

7 years 2 months ago #3739 by 2meke
Replied by 2meke on topic Help with setup...please
Now I have it all programmed and wired but I only get NaN readings from the DHT22. I have tried wiring a 10k resistor between data and Vcc and powering the DHT22 with 5V...but no different. I rechecked that I had the correct libraries from your Github and reflashed the ESP2866...but still the Nan readings...? :(

7 years 1 month ago #3742 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Help with setup...please

2meke wrote: Now I have it all programmed and wired but I only get NaN readings from the DHT22. I have tried wiring a 10k resistor between data and Vcc and powering the DHT22 with 5V...but no different. I rechecked that I had the correct libraries from your Github and reflashed the ESP2866...but still the Nan readings...? :(

NaN means that DHT22 readings are not correct. It can be wiring, or something with DHT22. Did you try to replace DHT22 with other one?

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.