ESP8266 Failure indication

8 years 2 months ago #2884 by GOR1DON
Hi I am a newbee to all this and so Not sure if this has been answered but there does not seem to be anything on teh server to indicate tht your device is not responding. I am using the ESP8266 internet connected switch (EasyIoT Cloud MQTT API) project and this works well and I have added to switches which work but if I disconnect both teh ESP8266 the app still shows them switching off and on even though they are no longer connected. is there a way of feeding back the fact that they are no longer connected?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #2891 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic ESP8266 Failure indication

GOR1DON wrote: Hi I am a newbee to all this and so Not sure if this has been answered but there does not seem to be anything on teh server to indicate tht your device is not responding. I am using the ESP8266 internet connected switch (EasyIoT Cloud MQTT API) project and this works well and I have added to switches which work but if I disconnect both teh ESP8266 the app still shows them switching off and on even though they are no longer connected. is there a way of feeding back the fact that they are no longer connected?

Yes, I'm working on this issue - to add info if switch command came to ESP or not.

8 years 2 months ago #2896 by GOR1DON
Replied by GOR1DON on topic ESP8266 Failure indication
Excellent!. please let me know when it is implemented

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.