I'm confused

8 years 7 months ago #2218 by esawyja
I'm confused was created by esawyja
Hi
Thanks for EasyIOT, it works a treat, Maybe I don't understand this fully, but my problem is this, under configuration I have the following Sensors defined, see Capture.jpg, but when I look at the graphs I have extra Sensors, like Battery N120, see Capture1.jpg
Also, do you have to define the battery sensor, as I can see a little battery indicator on the sensor as well, my sketch in the MicroBender has the battery level defined as sensor 199, sorry for all the questions!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #2221 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic I'm confused

esawyja wrote: Hi
Thanks for EasyIOT, it works a treat, Maybe I don't understand this fully, but my problem is this, under configuration I have the following Sensors defined, see Capture.jpg, but when I look at the graphs I have extra Sensors, like Battery N120, see Capture1.jpg
Also, do you have to define the battery sensor, as I can see a little battery indicator on the sensor as well, my sketch in the MicroBender has the battery level defined as sensor 199, sorry for all the questions!!

Each sensor can have one or more parameters. For example humidity sensor can have parameter temperature, humidity and battery status.
The following user(s) said Thank You: esawyja

8 years 7 months ago #2222 by esawyja
Replied by esawyja on topic I'm confused
ok thanks, but why am I seeing extra sensors, although they are not defined?

8 years 7 months ago #2231 by skywatch
Replied by skywatch on topic I'm confused
I think you are seeing 'default' set up 'ghost' sensors that come with EIoT.

AFAIK you can delete them if you want to - they are just examples.
The following user(s) said Thank You: esawyja

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.