I Can't run EasyIoT server win7 32bit Why

8 years 9 months ago #1818 by kokkoro136
1. I test the server at the office with windows7 32bit. When I right Click and select Run as administrator then it show error
2. I have run server success at home with windows7 64bit. but I can't get in to web interface from another pc in my network. I'm just can access web interface by type localhost in address bar of google chrome & get into web interface in server only.
The picture shown error from EasyIoT server at the office
How I get to solve that.

Thank you. & sorry for my bad english.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #1820 by NightOne
Looking at the error it seems it cant see the following file System.Data.SQLite.dll, firstly check that this file is in the root of easyiot
meaning c:\easyiot_win\System.Data.SQLite.dll

if the file is not there then download and unzip from the server download file.

not being able to see the server from another machine on your network is because the windows 7 firewall is blocking it, you need to allow the easyiot.exe file to except connections from your internal network.

to allow this goto control panel, then system and security, then firewall.. on the left hand side you should see an option that says allow app or feature through windows firewall. click on change settings and at the bottom click on allow another app... browse to c:\easyiot_win\easyiot.exe and select add. This will allow all your internal network computers to browse easyiot website

8 years 9 months ago #1821 by NightOne
also... if the System.Data.SQLite.dll is there, meaning it is in the folder already and you are still getting the error... it means that a requirement of the dll is not there, so it cant load... System.Data.SQLite.dll needs to have msvcr100.dll in the windows system to run...

very easy to fix, just download and install "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable" which are avaliable on the microsoft site, make sure you download the 32bit version.

www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5555 this is the 2010 redistributable which has the required dll

hope this helps

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.