Windows 10 IOT Core on RPi2

8 years 11 months ago #1303 by gasper
Hey there,

this post is mostly for the author of EasyIOT but anyone can join. First i have to say im using EasyIOT and mysensors driver. Everything works super trooper and im also using your trick for low powered sensors. Hum and temp sensors working on 2 used AA batterys for 14 days now with 6 seconds cycle.

Now the question. Have you tried to put easyiot on win 10 core? Right now im downloading and preparing sd card for win 10 to run on rpi2 and beacuse im not a dev im wondering, would easyiot windows version work here? If not, have you considered to try it to make it work? I can help with testing!

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #1306 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Windows 10 IOT Core on RPi2

gasper wrote: Hey there,

this post is mostly for the author of EasyIOT but anyone can join. First i have to say im using EasyIOT and mysensors driver. Everything works super trooper and im also using your trick for low powered sensors. Hum and temp sensors working on 2 used AA batterys for 14 days now with 6 seconds cycle.

Now the question. Have you tried to put easyiot on win 10 core? Right now im downloading and preparing sd card for win 10 to run on rpi2 and beacuse im not a dev im wondering, would easyiot windows version work here? If not, have you considered to try it to make it work? I can help with testing!

Best regards

There are no plans to port EasyIoT to RPI Win 10 platform at the moment. It is probably possible to install windows version on RPI2 Win 10, but without MySensors driver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cdj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.