Making EasyIoT accessible in the internet

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #1052 by VasilijHCN
In my case i have TP-Link router, i created free host on no-ip.com, setup dynamic dns on router(to update my dynamic IP with no-ip.com), then forwarded raspberry port on router.
No problems with access from anywhere. Most important is making iot server port accessible in internet.
www.wildhacker.com/2011/08/how-to-set-up...st-free-dynamic.html
www.tp-link.us/article/?id=419

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #1053 by PaulRB

EasyIoT wrote: @PaulRB Yes, good solution. Please report how it works with EasyIoT server.

Sorry, I should have said, yes, it does work well with EasyIoT. It is slow to connect but that may be due to my slow internet connection.

Because Weaved was password security, I don't need EasyIoT password security as well. Can it be disabled?

9 years 2 weeks ago #1054 by PaulRB

VasilijHCN wrote: In my case i have TP-Link router, i created free host on no-ip.com, setup dynamic dns on router(to update my dynamic IP with no-ip.com), then forwarded raspberry port on router.
No problems with access from anywhere.

That was what I was attempting at the start of the thread. It did not work because my ISP blocks incoming requests. Hence the Weaved solution.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1960 by virgus1970
I downloaded Weaved software on my Pi. Started it & shose item "5 TCP" Then I shose protocol: http, port: 8080.
I sighed in Weaved account & saw that I have my Pi online. But then Wevaed connected to it I saw only blank screen & nothing more. What wrong did I?

Problem solved
I reinstalled Weaved software & shose item "3: Web (HTTP) on default port 80". And now it works! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: codetheos

7 years 6 months ago #3551 by codetheos

virgus1970 wrote: Problem solved
I reinstalled Weaved software & shose item "3: Web (HTTP) on default port 80". And now it works! :)

Thanks, it worked for me as well.

workin' hard@ codete.com

Time to create page: 1.365 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.