HTTP request support?

9 years 1 month ago #836 by freol
Replied by freol on topic HTTP request support?

EasyIoT wrote:

freol wrote: Ok, doesnt work with the extra / at the end either. Will be waiting patiently on the next release then :D

It should work, because WEB interface updates value that way. Try this in WEB browser:

http://localhost/Api/EasyIoT/Control/Module/Virtual/N2S0/ControlLevel/2/

Just change localhost -> IP address, N2S0 -> module address and 2 - value.

Ok, I tested to define the sensor as an analog output (instead of input) and then it actually works. But if defined as analog input, no response at all.

I guess it should be possible to update the input as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 weeks ago #898 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic HTTP request support?

freol wrote:

EasyIoT wrote:

freol wrote: Ok, doesnt work with the extra / at the end either. Will be waiting patiently on the next release then :D

It should work, because WEB interface updates value that way. Try this in WEB browser:

http://localhost/Api/EasyIoT/Control/Module/Virtual/N2S0/ControlLevel/2/

Just change localhost -> IP address, N2S0 -> module address and 2 - value.

Ok, I tested to define the sensor as an analog output (instead of input) and then it actually works. But if defined as analog input, no response at all.

I guess it should be possible to update the input as well?

In current version no, but I will add support to update also input. It will be possible for example update virtual temperature node from ESP8266 and DS18B20 only with LUA script.

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #908 by Dennis
Replied by Dennis on topic HTTP request support?
In current version no, but I will add support to update also input. It will be possible for example update virtual temperature node from ESP8266 and DS18B20 only with LUA script.

Cool - then we do not need to poll sensors, this also enables using nodemcu for trigger sensors like motion sensor, various alarms like door, water level etc...

:woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.