ESP8266 internet connected switch Improved Bug

7 years 1 week ago #3788 by hijawi
First of all ,thank you admin for the great Framwork. I am using the ESP8266 internet connected switch (EasyIoT Cloud MQTT API V1) - improved tutorial.

The code is loaded to the esp8266 and it connects to the wifi, then it creates a new module and here we go . the waitOk() function is getting into infinite loop. I enabled the debug, the code code never get an article back from the server. I checked the web and there is a module called MODULE0.
I have tried to delete all the modules on my account, everytime the esp8266 starts it creates a MODULE0 then 1 then 2 then 4 . But its stops after that and response from the server to my MQTT client.

Please advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 week ago #3789 by EasyIoT

hijawi wrote: First of all ,thank you admin for the great Framwork. I am using the ESP8266 internet connected switch (EasyIoT Cloud MQTT API V1) - improved tutorial.

The code is loaded to the esp8266 and it connects to the wifi, then it creates a new module and here we go . the waitOk() function is getting into infinite loop. I enabled the debug, the code code never get an article back from the server. I checked the web and there is a module called MODULE0.
I have tried to delete all the modules on my account, everytime the esp8266 starts it creates a MODULE0 then 1 then 2 then 4 . But its stops after that and response from the server to my MQTT client.

Please advice.

I guess you are using free account. In this case number of modules is limited to 4. If you try to add more modules it will return module id 0 - module is not added. If you want to add more modules you have to subscribe to one of the Cloud packages.

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3871 by Wojciechowski
How have you managed to upload ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw to ESP8266? I have proper libraries from github. IDE 1.6.5. I got always the same message from compiler:

ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw.ino: In function 'void loop()':
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:199: error: 'IsTimeout' was not declared in this scope
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:201: error: 'ResetTimer' was not declared in this scope
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:328: error: 'parseStrings' was not declared in this scope
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:419: error: 'macToStr' was not declared in this scope
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:424: error: 'myConnectedCb' was not declared in this scope
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:425: error: 'myDisconnectedCb' was not declared in this scope
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:426: error: 'myPublishedCb' was not declared in this scope
ESP8266_mqtt_serial_gw:427: error: 'myDataCb' was not declared in this scope
'IsTimeout' was not declared in this scope

5 years 8 months ago #3977 by mkovac
I have the same problem with my internet connected switch. Did you resolved this and how?
Thank you in advance.

5 years 8 months ago #3980 by Nikoloudakis
Hello
Move all Void functions declared in the end of the scetch before main Loop and it will work!

5 years 8 months ago #3981 by mkovac
Thank you for help but this didn't help me. I have still the same problem.
Can you please check my code in attachment?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.