MQTT switch freezing

8 years 2 months ago #2901 by ArneiO
Replied by ArneiO on topic MQTT switch freezing
@simsonite
It looked like the cloud server was down for a period this afternoon. My nodes recovered by themselves when it was back, but maybe I just was lucky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #2902 by simsonite
Replied by simsonite on topic MQTT switch freezing
Hmm, ok. How long have yours been running now?

The cloud server is another thing I'd like to address but I'll do it in a separate thread: the cloud server disconnecting. I have an android tablet with the EasyIoT app always running and it's disconnecting every now and then. But maybe that's something with my internet connection.

8 years 2 months ago #2903 by ArneiO
Replied by ArneiO on topic MQTT switch freezing
@simsonite
The two input modules (LED faders) have run for around 48 hours without disconnecting since I added the SW fix. These modules are made on real PCBs with correct decoupling.

The output module is on a veroboard ("rat's nest"), and had disconnected this morning after my latest SW adjustment yesterday. I realized I had "forgotten" ("let's try without first") proper decoupling, which I did this afternoon (one large electrolytic C). So it is too early to say yet if it is stable.

On my mobile phone, I experience the app as stable. The few times it has disconnected, I have seen the URL to the cloud server is also down.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2904 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic MQTT switch freezing

ArneiO wrote: @simsonite
The two input modules (LED faders) have run for around 48 hours without disconnecting since I added the SW fix. These modules are made on real PCBs with correct decoupling.

The output module is on a veroboard ("rat's nest"), and had disconnected this morning after my latest SW adjustment yesterday. I realized I had "forgotten" ("let's try without first") proper decoupling, which I did this afternoon (one large electrolytic C). So it is too early to say yet if it is stable.

On my mobile phone, I experience the app as stable. The few times it has disconnected, I have seen the URL to the cloud server is also down.

Cloud was down short time for maintenance reasons - update for new REST API. Doc will be released soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArneiO

8 years 2 months ago #2911 by simsonite
Replied by simsonite on topic MQTT switch freezing
Alright. So @EasyIoT, how long have your MQTT switches been running?

8 years 2 months ago #2936 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic MQTT switch freezing

simsonite wrote: Alright. So @EasyIoT, how long have your MQTT switches been running?

Switch works without problems. Even when Cloud is restarted it reconnects again and it works.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.