× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Important Mod to interface

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #2410 by cdj
After lots of months that i play with EasyIoT i notice that miss some important things :

- Node State led - This is very very important.....Yes we have automation script that can send mail... but - especially for esp - could be VERY useful to have a green/red led with ONLINE/OFFLINE state (we always ping esp, so what's the difficult) and same thing with a date of last time we've used for NRF Sensors....
- Simple Button widget - in this moment we use digital output widget also to push a button but change state. I suppose that could be impotant to have a widget with a single button to do something....for example for INFRARED control ...
- Roller Shutter widget - it can't miss in a domotic system ! :)
- Customizable widget with more than 1 line... same of pressure widget... i've used this but Sensor.Forecast don't report Unit
- Iframe for each category... what's better than put an iframe with an rtsp cam of room you want to control?
- Possibility to order node in category visually and not editing code, to reorganize interface without being crazy...
- Android app, but - more important - WIDGET for Android
- Localization... i can do italian translation...

This suggestions could make the difference, but it's only my modest personal thought.

Dario
P.S. Always sorry for my bad english
The following user(s) said Thank You: kindr, osalval

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #2435 by FabrizioC
Before build a native mobile app, please add support for mobile webapp in header:
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
<meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
so could be "installed" like native app both in android ad iOS.
Such way the address bar and/or toolbar leave free space to EasyIoT interface.

8 years 5 months ago #2437 by markusonfire
I also think the ability to display multiple sensor's values on one single axis would be very valuable.

8 years 5 months ago #2438 by osalval
Replied by osalval on topic Important Mod to interface
I am totally agreed. I missed it, since from the beginning.

I Add another thing that I miss. A graphic interface to put under the icons of the nodes as the floor of the house.

8 years 5 months ago #2444 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Important Mod to interface

markusonfire wrote: I also think the ability to display multiple sensor's values on one single axis would be very valuable.

This is already implemented. Go to chart page and at the bottom of page click other parameters and it will be displayed on the same chart.

8 years 5 months ago #2448 by skywatch
Replied by skywatch on topic Important Mod to interface
Would this allow say 2 temperature sensors to be displayed using only one axis graph (so it is easy to compare them)?

Currently I have 2 sensors showing, but both have thier own generated vertical axis which makes it confusing and difficult to compare between them.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.