ESP8266 WiFI temperature and humidity sensor

8 years 11 months ago #1299 by piman
Once again thank you for your help your recommendation has helped me to find the problem and to solve the issue with non connecting node. Changing the board rates and altering a couple of lines of code done the trick.
Andy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sharonlei

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #1301 by zyrotron

piman wrote: Once again thank you for your help your recommendation has helped me to find the problem and to solve the issue with non connecting node. Changing the board rates and altering a couple of lines of code done the trick.
Andy.

Could you be a little more specific about what was the problem? Still struggling to make it work.

8 years 11 months ago #1302 by piman
First of all you need to make sure your firmware board rate is set To 9600 (default is 115200) with AT+CIOBAUD=9600 you could do this in Arduino program within serial. Then edit the file within your library/Esp8266EasyIoT/Esp8266EasyIoTConfig with your details ie.;SSID. PASSWORD and EasyIoT SERVER IP "192.168.xx.xxx" .
This is what worked for me ,hopefully it will work for you to or get you closer to your goal.
Andy
The following user(s) said Thank You: zyrotron

8 years 11 months ago #1330 by zyrotron
Finally, it works (or at least it worked for some time).

It seems that I had an old version (1.0) of the main program (esp8266easyiot_temperature_humidity.ino). I downloaded today version 2.0 and the sensor connected successfully to the server and reported temperature and humidity correctly.

After some time the communication stopped. However this could be due to the sketchy connections of the cables to the pro mini (didn't have the time to solder pins and cables).

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1438 by lesjaw
OMG i have request time out too...

from 4 tutorial only one is work for me esp8266 relay switch (without arduino)

i have use 2A handphone charger as power supply, tested esp8266 with AT command is work..flashing fw, uploading sketch direclty with esp arduino ide is always work..

but i dont know why when i connected esp8266 with arduino it seem arduino cant communicate with it.. i double thousand check the wiring, psu current and the sketch..its been 3 days :-(.. it seem i cant make it work..
EasyIoTEsp init
nodeid:-1
hwReset
E_START
E_CWMODE
Send cmd:AT+CWMODE=1

Response->timeout
E_CWMODE

Response->timeout
E_CWMODE

btw i'm using bc548 as shift level between my 5v arduino mini and 3,3v esp8266.. does it the one that make my arduino cant communicate with esp?

i saw there are differencies between 2n2222 and bc548

on the left is 2n2222 and on the right is bc548
Collector base 60v - 30v
Collector emitter 30v - 30v
Emitter base 5v - 5v
Collector current 800 mA - 100mA

is that collector current the reason of my problem?

Update :
My 2n2222 has arrived.. i swicth bc548 with 2n2222, no progress.. stil request time out :-(

8 years 11 months ago #1448 by ArneiO

lesjaw wrote: is that collector current the reason of my problem?

No, it must be something else.
Can you show us your wiring diagram?

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.