Washi scroll · Free shipping over $80 · Ink & vermillion edits
· washi edit

Veste Moschino Boucles-D'Oreilles-Clips CHANEL - (Made in France) CCB91

SKU: 96924106876
4.5
EUR700.00 EUR748.00

Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $175.00 Learn more

Scroll notes

Type first
Description

Veste Moschino Boucles D'Oreilles Clips CHANEL (Made in France) CCB91 CHANEL (Made in France) Sequined wool top ANONYME (Made in France) Boucles d'oreilles en métal doré et pâte de verre orange figurant des fleurs MOSCHINO (Made in Italy) Jacket made of rings covered with white macrame and with spheres Sleeve length: 44 cm LEngth: 44 cm

Exchange/Return Notes
  • We offer a 30-day return/exchange service after receiving.
  • Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
  • To process your return/exchange, please contact us at [email protected]
  • Please click here for more details>>> Return & Exchange Policy

Frequently Asked Questions for Veste Moschino Boucles-D'Oreilles-Clips CHANEL - (Made in France) CCB91

What should I compare before choosing a bundle instead of individual options?

Look for exclusions that differ between bundled and individual offers. Check whether all components are available under the same fulfillment arrangement.

What should I clarify if I need to communicate with a seller in another language?

Keep important numbers, dates, and option references clear in your message. Use consistent references when several messages are needed to resolve a question.

What should I check in an order confirmation?

Confirm that the order identifies the product you intended to purchase. Review how progress or further instructions will be communicated.

Discover

Random picks

You may also like

Recommended

recommand products