× General topics about hardware.

touch display problem

6 years 5 months ago #3886 by makib20
Hi to all,
I have started with this project abouth month ago and I have lot of problems. I am not an EE geek or electronic or programmer so thi is normal for me ;-).
The touch works - responds if I connect to 5V powersupplay but vont respond if 9V is connected.
Other thing is that with 5V wifi module is not vorking while there is onla 2,3V. With 9V the module blue LED is blinking (red is on) but no connection to my router. In sketch terminal window I have multiple errors.
Can someone look to that?
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #3887 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic touch display problem

makib20 wrote: Hi to all,
I have started with this project abouth month ago and I have lot of problems. I am not an EE geek or electronic or programmer so thi is normal for me ;-).
The touch works - responds if I connect to 5V powersupplay but vont respond if 9V is connected.
Other thing is that with 5V wifi module is not vorking while there is onla 2,3V. With 9V the module blue LED is blinking (red is on) but no connection to my router. In sketch terminal window I have multiple errors.
Can someone look to that?
Regards

Proper power supply is very important. Be sure to provide enough current or electronic will not operate properly. For ESP8266 WIFi modules power supply is 3.3V not less and not more. Peak current consumption for ESP8266 is 700 mA.

6 years 4 months ago #3888 by makib20
Replied by makib20 on topic touch display problem
Ihave tested vith 5V 800mAh and 9V2A.....
Problem stays...

6 years 4 months ago #3890 by makib20
It is possible that problem ocours while I have 1.0v LCDTFT schield instead 2.2v (2.3v)?
Rgd

6 years 3 months ago #3906 by riot
Replied by riot on topic touch display problem
Sadly to say, I encountered the very same issue. Did anyone find a solution in the meantime?

6 years 3 months ago #3907 by makib20
Yeah, a friend of mine have found out that power pin hasnt been soldered (!) now works fine. It wasnt be on wisiblw side...
Now touch display works fine. The problem was also because I have diferent watch-clock and couldn't be adjusted.
Other problem I have was the BMP sensor, I have 280 instead 180, which also don't want to comunicate wright.

Now I have hardware working, been too fast and erase sensor in the T-cloud and now I am unable to connest it again with cloud service. Could someone help me hov to add MT-thermostat again? or resset the cloud...
rgd

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.