Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ESP8266 internet connected switch Improved Bug

ESP8266 internet connected switch Improved Bug 1 month 2 weeks ago #3788

• hijawi
First of all ,thank you admin for the great Framwork. I am using the ESP8266 internet connected switch (EasyIoT Cloud MQTT API V1) - improved tutorial.

The code is loaded to the esp8266 and it connects to the wifi, then it creates a new module and here we go . the waitOk() function is getting into infinite loop. I enabled the debug, the code code never get an article back from the server. I checked the web and there is a module called MODULE0.
I have tried to delete all the modules on my account, everytime the esp8266 starts it creates a MODULE0 then 1 then 2 then 4 . But its stops after that and response from the server to my MQTT client.

Please advice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ESP8266 internet connected switch Improved Bug 1 month 2 weeks ago #3789

• EasyIoT
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 254
hijawi wrote:
First of all ,thank you admin for the great Framwork. I am using the ESP8266 internet connected switch (EasyIoT Cloud MQTT API V1) - improved tutorial.

The code is loaded to the esp8266 and it connects to the wifi, then it creates a new module and here we go . the waitOk() function is getting into infinite loop. I enabled the debug, the code code never get an article back from the server. I checked the web and there is a module called MODULE0.
I have tried to delete all the modules on my account, everytime the esp8266 starts it creates a MODULE0 then 1 then 2 then 4 . But its stops after that and response from the server to my MQTT client.

Please advice.

I guess you are using free account. In this case number of modules is limited to 4. If you try to add more modules it will return module id 0 - module is not added. If you want to add more modules you have to subscribe to one of the Cloud packages.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds