No SMS send with HUAWEI E270

9 years 2 months ago #343 by redice2k
I think the problem is AT+CPMS="SM" because if i warnt to read SMS on my modem i set AT+CPMS="ME" and then AT+CMGL="ALL" .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #347 by EasyIoT

redice2k wrote: I think the problem is AT+CPMS="SM" because if i warnt to read SMS on my modem i set AT+CPMS="ME" and then AT+CMGL="ALL" .

Aha, that's good info. I will prepare fix for that (AT+CPMS=?) and let you know when will be prepared to test it.

9 years 2 months ago #348 by redice2k
another information that perhaps can help you, I noticed that when easIoT is runninf, if I'm connect to the modem i see a flood of AT command with respons OK , this behavior does not allow other operations; if I stop EasyIoT the flood of AT command end.

9 years 2 months ago #349 by EasyIoT

redice2k wrote: another information that perhaps can help you, I noticed that when easIoT is runninf, if I'm connect to the modem i see a flood of AT command with respons OK , this behavior does not allow other operations; if I stop EasyIoT the flood of AT command end.

This behavior is ok. You can not use the same modem in two different programs simultaneously.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #354 by EasyIoT
I've simply removed AT+CMPS command. Let EasyIoT use default SMS modem storage.
Please download new SMSGateway.dll and test if it works:

iot-playground.com/swdownload/beta/SMSGateway.dll

9 years 2 months ago #369 by redice2k
Hi EasyIoT,
I have tested the new dll, and now SMS work , (I received responses from all the sms sent).

Great job .

Thanks
Mattia

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.