× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Wrong html page of ESP8266 touch screen thermostat

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #3769 by Nikoloudakis
Hello
When i open the build ESP8266 touch screen thermostat there is something wrong with the display of the page .
Everything is wrapped and i cannot see the page properly.
Please can you fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #3770 by EasyIoT

Nikoloudakis wrote: Hello
When i open the build ESP8266 touch screen thermostat there is something wrong with the display of the page .
Everything is wrapped and i cannot see the page properly.
Please can you fix it?

I'm using browsers Chrome/Edge/android Chrome and it works ok. I guess the problem is on your local installation.

7 years 1 month ago #3774 by Nikoloudakis
Hello
I again checked with differnet pc,android , with differernt network and different browsers chrome,mozilla, internet explorer etc.
After there it says "-BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor$2.17 $1.85 " ...
all rest text is wrapped
Can someone confirm this?
Thank you again for your effort.

7 years 1 month ago #3775 by EasyIoT

Nikoloudakis wrote: Hello
I again checked with differnet pc,android , with differernt network and different browsers chrome,mozilla, internet explorer etc.
After there it says "-BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor$2.17 $1.85 " ...
all rest text is wrapped
Can someone confirm this?
Thank you again for your effort.

Maybe problem is in sensor parameter values/descrioption/unit of meassure. If you are using characters which are interpreted as html then you can see wrapped text. Try to manually set those values to see which characters are invalid.

7 years 1 month ago #3776 by Nikoloudakis
Hello, I think you misunderstood me. I haven't construct this project yet. I am trying to study this project first by reading your page " iot-playground.com/blog/2-uncategorised/...ch-screen-thermostat " but the half to bottom page is displayed to me ( in all browsers ) as wrapped text and cannot see the physical connection pictures between mega 2560 and sensors.
Sorry for the frustration.

7 years 1 month ago #3777 by EasyIoT

Nikoloudakis wrote: Hello, I think you misunderstood me. I haven't construct this project yet. I am trying to study this project first by reading your page " iot-playground.com/blog/2-uncategorised/...ch-screen-thermostat " but the half to bottom page is displayed to me ( in all browsers ) as wrapped text and cannot see the physical connection pictures between mega 2560 and sensors.
Sorry for the frustration.

Aha :)
Now is fixed

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.