SOLVED: Server problem? System is blocked.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2942 by ArneiO
This morning, I cannot adjust any node. If I switch a relay, it switches back. If I move a fader, it is moved back after a second or so. Resetting modules does not fix it. Resetting Wifi access point (wireless router) does not fix it.
Seems to be a problem at server level.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2943 by EasyIoT

ArneiO wrote: This morning, I cannot adjust any node. If I switch a relay, it switches back. If I move a fader, it is moved back after a second or so. Resetting modules does not fix it. Resetting Wifi access point (wireless router) does not fix it.
Seems to be a problem at server level.

Everything seems normal. I've tested and it works ok. Did you try to clear browser cache? Cloud was upgraded yesterday.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2944 by ArneiO
I have the same problem from the Android app and from several browsers (iPad, PC). At work now, checking from work computer. Problem is still there.

8 years 2 months ago #2945 by EasyIoT

ArneiO wrote: I have the same problem from the Android app and from several browsers (iPad, PC). At work now, checking from work computer. Problem is still there.

I have two accounts and it seems ok on both accounts. I believe you have problem.
Do you use automation? Try to disable automation temporary.
How do you access your sensors? MQTT or REST api?

8 years 2 months ago #2946 by ArneiO

EasyIoT wrote:

ArneiO wrote: I have the same problem from the Android app and from several browsers (iPad, PC). At work now, checking from work computer. Problem is still there.

I have two accounts and it seems ok on both accounts. I believe you have problem.

Very strange. The problem affects all my modules.
I have automation on two modules. I disabled it all this morning but the problem persists.
I use MQTT on all modules.
From the behavior, it looks as if MQTT commands are constantly being issued from the server. I don't see what else could do this. I will check MQTT traffic this evening.
When I switch on a relay, that light goes on for one second or so, then the relay goes back and the light goes off. Same with faders. They stay for a second, then fade back.

If you want to see for yourself, send me an e-mail and I'll give you username and password.

8 years 2 months ago #2947 by EasyIoT

ArneiO wrote:

EasyIoT wrote:

Very strange. The problem affects all my modules.
I have automation on two modules. I disabled it all this morning but the problem persists.
I use MQTT on all modules.
From the behavior, it looks as if MQTT commands are constantly being issued from the server. I don't see what else could do this. I will check MQTT traffic this evening.
When I switch on a relay, that light goes on for one second or so, then the relay goes back and the light goes off. Same with faders. They stay for a second, then fade back.

If you want to see for yourself, send me an e-mail and I'll give you username and password.

Please send me your username and password to Contact (at the bottom of page). I will check.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.