Can't log in?

8 years 5 months ago #2431 by godfish
Can't log in? was created by godfish
No matter what I try, I get "did you enter the right credentials?"

and befour that I couldn't even get to the login page? :sick: I want to see if My sensor is working after I added a new DHT22 to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #2432 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Can't log in?

godfish wrote: No matter what I try, I get "did you enter the right credentials?"

and befour that I couldn't even get to the login page? :sick: I want to see if My sensor is working after I added a new DHT22 to it.

EasyIoT Cloud is in beta testing phase, so you my experience some disruptions. We upgraded database and some user data were lost. It looks like your user were lost, so please register again and create your sensor module configuration. We will prevent situations like this in future.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

8 years 5 months ago #2433 by toto
Replied by toto on topic Can't log in?
The same that gosfish user !. Also I lost all old data.
:angry:
toto

8 years 5 months ago #2434 by FabrizioC
Replied by FabrizioC on topic Can't log in?
The same for my account, but I just had one sensor with one day of data so no problem for me :)

8 years 5 months ago #2441 by ahanudel
Replied by ahanudel on topic Can't log in?
Hi Moderator: I have tried to login to download the EasyIoT server. I cannot login and I tried to reset my password and that has not worked either. I would like to try your service. Thanks, ahanudel

8 years 5 months ago #2442 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Can't log in?

ahanudel wrote: Hi Moderator: I have tried to login to download the EasyIoT server. I cannot login and I tried to reset my password and that has not worked either. I would like to try your service. Thanks, ahanudel

Hi, you do not need to login to download server. Just go to download page.

If you want to try EasyIoT Cloud, then register to cloud.iot-playground.com/ . If you do not receive registration email, check spam folder. If it's not there then contact us on contact form (link at bottom of page) and send us your registration email and username.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.