Beta V0_7bX

9 years 1 month ago #616 by HarryDutch
Replied by HarryDutch on topic Beta V0_7bX
I'm looking now at the web interface and I see N0S0 (humidity). The values are updated but the historical date gives the error. So I don't understand what I should double check before reporting a bug.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #617 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Beta V0_7bX

HarryDutch wrote: I'm looking now at the web interface and I see N0S0 (humidity). The values are updated but the historical date gives the error. So I don't understand what I should double check before reporting a bug.

If I check DB you've send to me, there is no data for N0S0. If I go in web interface I see flat line - that means no DB data Check DB with Sqlitebrowser. Maybe you've send me wrong DB.
This is JSON data for N0S0 (/Api/EayIoT/Control/Data/Sensors/N0S0/Sensor.Humidity/Day):
{"label": "Kamer harry,Sensor.Humidity","domain": "MySensors","address": "N0S0","property": "Sensor.Humidity","mode": "Day", "data": 1424861788760, 37.6],[1424885302567, 37.6}
9 years 1 month ago #618 by HarryDutch
Ok. I will start from scratch and run some tests to see if I can replicate this error. Will report back as soon as possible.
9 years 1 month ago #624 by HarryDutch
Found out what is happening. My sketch (humidity and temperature) is not checking if the returned values of the DHT sensor are valid. Sometimes the sensor can't take a sample and is returning the non numeric value "NaN" (Not a Number). As soon as this has happened the error message is triggered when you want to see the historical data. Changed my sketch to prevent this. My fault. Sorry.
9 years 1 month ago #830 by osalval
Replied by osalval on topic Beta V0_7bX
I looking forward for Roller Shutter control. S_COVER, V_UP, V_STOP, V_DOWN.
Automation will based in V_LIGTH_LEVEL sensor already working.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.