× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Important Mod to interface

8 years 5 months ago #2454 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Important Mod to interface

skywatch wrote: Would this allow say 2 temperature sensors to be displayed using only one axis graph (so it is easy to compare them)?

Currently I have 2 sensors showing, but both have thier own generated vertical axis which makes it confusing and difficult to compare between them.

You mean chart with single y-axis. I will check.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markusonfire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #2457 by skywatch
Replied by skywatch on topic Important Mod to interface
Yes please!

This would have a lot of uses where you need to permanently or temporarily compare temps, humidity etc.... I would have many uses for it like water heater temp in and water heater temp out. Indoor and outdoor temp and humidity comparisons. Top of fridge and bottom of fridge as well as testing all the radiators for best performance (temp in - temp out should be about 12C).

So if it is possible to take multiple sensors and get the highest reading from the group of sensors for the highest value of the graph and the lowest reading from the group for the lowest figure, I think you can then do it. I have seen this done by other IoT 'brands' so it can't be difficult! (not for you anyway :) ).

Hope this makes sense.

8 years 5 months ago #2460 by markusonfire

EasyIoT wrote:

skywatch wrote: Would this allow say 2 temperature sensors to be displayed using only one axis graph (so it is easy to compare them)?

Currently I have 2 sensors showing, but both have thier own generated vertical axis which makes it confusing and difficult to compare between them.

You mean chart with single y-axis. I will check.

Thanks - this is exactly what I'm after.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.