NRF24L01 Arduino balcony irrigation controller

8 years 7 months ago #2266 by mickw
So the sensor is picking up the threshold and auto mode from the rpi and then the sensor is doing the automation itself ? Pump on time etc ? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2673 by seston
All is beautiful. How to conf Easyiot and how to add sensor for 1 relay if i need use only 1 irrigation pump and sensor?
I add moisture sensor from ebay.For Arduino. All this working perfect but chart is invalid. I use sensor analog output. If sensor is in the water Easyiot chart value is 30% moisture, if mnoisture probe in table in chart value is 90%. Why?

7 years 10 months ago #3340 by dakky
Hello ;)

can you explain the "arduino => relais => pump" part a little more detailed? And/or post a photo of the downside of your pcb?

the arduino => sensors part was clear for me, but I don't understand what the parts "below" the arduino are used for.
I would have simply connected the arduino DO pins with the relais and the relais directly to the pumps.
No idea whythe resistors, the capacitor and the "whatever these are" are needed :/

Hope u can help me a little bit ;)

Thanks and greetings
dakky

7 years 9 months ago #3384 by Car
Hi,
Unable to establish a connection between Arduino Nano and Raspberry PI3.
Easyiot server is started, the log I see RPI monitor.
How to check if Rpi3 accepts commands via the web, for example. connected to any free pin LEDs and perform the functions from the On / Off. If everything is fine here, how to check the Arduino- or send it to the packages.

7 years 9 months ago #3392 by EasyIoT

Car wrote: Hi,
Unable to establish a connection between Arduino Nano and Raspberry PI3.
Easyiot server is started, the log I see RPI monitor.
How to check if Rpi3 accepts commands via the web, for example. connected to any free pin LEDs and perform the functions from the On / Off. If everything is fine here, how to check the Arduino- or send it to the packages.

Run EasyIoT server in terminal mode. Then you are able to see all messages - don't forget to enable debugging for MySensors driver.

7 years 7 months ago #3475 by Veeran
Guys anyone can help bout the proper way of connection of this project....help plzzz....

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.