NRF24L01+ internet connected switch

7 years 5 months ago #3581 by kusarigama
Hello everybody,

I just register from here because I found this : iot-playground.com/blog/2-uncategorised/...syiot-cloud-mqtt-api
And I would like to do the same thing but with a ]Low power Arduino and a NRF24L01+.
The huge problem with the wifi module to me is the price compare to the NRF24L01+ and the power consumption.
To start I have a huge problem, where to find the same case than this : ??

PS: 3 links is to much here, why ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #3582 by EasyIoT

kusarigama wrote: Hello everybody,

I just register from here because I found this : iot-playground.com/blog/2-uncategorised/...syiot-cloud-mqtt-api
And I would like to do the same thing but with a ]Low power Arduino and a NRF24L01+.
The huge problem with the wifi module to me is the price compare to the NRF24L01+ and the power consumption.
To start I have a huge problem, where to find the same case than this : ??

PS: 3 links is to much here, why ?

Case is from commercial 344 Mhz switch. If you find only case on the market let me know.

7 years 2 months ago #3737 by swisscore
I never found any case without something inside. Find the cheapest one and modify it... I think it's the easiest solution

And in switzerland we haven't standard plug and for me it's the best way, or 3d printing but with 230V I think it's not the best

7 years 1 month ago #3741 by EasyIoT

swisscore wrote: I never found any case without something inside. Find the cheapest one and modify it... I think it's the easiest solution

And in switzerland we haven't standard plug and for me it's the best way, or 3d printing but with 230V I think it's not the best

I think that I found cases like this on Conrad, but it was expensive and ugly. It was better to buy the cheapest 433Mhz in local store and modify it.

7 years 1 month ago #3743 by swisscore
Often the case with an electrical plug aren't with the second one on the top, this make the difference, and yes it's cheaper to buy cheap 433MHz plug made for this application instead of doing yourself

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.