IOT Addon

8 years 6 months ago #2292 by JimFx
IOT Addon was created by JimFx
Hi , How can i contribute to iot server ? , I send you a mail but no respons
I 'm making a plugins for integrating RFLINK in iot server, (i'm not a dev of RFLINK).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #2297 by cdj
Replied by cdj on topic IOT Addon
RFLINK? Do you mean rf433 integration? I've just ordered modules to control all 433mhz devices from easyiot....do you want to make esp interface and program it with arduino ide or a nodemcu interface?

8 years 6 months ago #2299 by JimFx
Replied by JimFx on topic IOT Addon
Rflink is open source project based on arduino méga .
They decode 433mhz protocol ,in few time 866mhz, 2,4ghz
If you want to look thé list of device supported www.nemcon.nl/blog2/2015/07/devlist

8 years 6 months ago #2309 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic IOT Addon

JimFx wrote: Hi , How can i contribute to iot server ? , I send you a mail but no respons
I 'm making a plugins for integrating RFLINK in iot server, (i'm not a dev of RFLINK).

Hi, I suggest you to build RFLINK MQTT gateway. MQTT will be standard in EasyIoT to add new protocols also in EasyIoT Framework II. Right now I'm testing some functions and sensor can be added like "plug and play" with MQTT.

I think that RFLINK link is very usable - many users requested this protocol, but I do not have HW to implement/test this. If you are willing to contribute you are welcome.

8 years 6 months ago #2319 by JimFx
Replied by JimFx on topic IOT Addon
I build the module with iot ver 0.28 before the integration of MQTT :(
RFLINK use a serial connection , easy integration , i have implemented auto add in the module.

I'm looking for The MQTT , correct me if i dont understand but iot integrate a MQTT client ?
Do we need a MQTT server installation ?

I'm make another module for iot for integrate a diy teleinfo ( sending udp packet from arduino connected to teleinfo)

I can send you the source code when it's ready, i'm testing and improving the module.

Attachments:

8 years 3 weeks ago #3165 by Stuntteam
Replied by Stuntteam on topic IOT Addon
We would like to see this working too.
You need any help?

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.