Will Pay for services to write some custom modules

6 years 10 months ago #3811 by ngservices
Hello.

I couldn't find the consultant services forum so thought i would start here. Apologies if it is in the wrong place!

I have paid for subscription to the EasyIot cloud. We are just testing the service before we commit to a larger plan.

We would like to add some extra modules to the dashboard. I have had a look at the tutorials and it is a bit beyond my capabilities to add myself.
Could some one advise me if a service exists to make some custom modules for payment.
If this service is possible can you advise me how i engage the correct way on this site.

thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #3812 by EasyIoT

ngservices wrote: Hello.

I couldn't find the consultant services forum so thought i would start here. Apologies if it is in the wrong place!

I have paid for subscription to the EasyIot cloud. We are just testing the service before we commit to a larger plan.

We would like to add some extra modules to the dashboard. I have had a look at the tutorials and it is a bit beyond my capabilities to add myself.
Could some one advise me if a service exists to make some custom modules for payment.
If this service is possible can you advise me how i engage the correct way on this site.

thank you in advance

Business site is iotlab7.com/ (link is at the bottom of the page). We provide consulting service and also we can provide custom Cloud solutions (while label). Feel free to drop message with your requirements.

6 years 9 months ago #3831 by ngservices
Hello Sir.

I dropped a message and nobody got back to me.
Can you please inquire on the status of my request in regards to the white label custom IOT cloud.

Kind regards

6 years 9 months ago #3832 by EasyIoT

ngservices wrote: Hello Sir.

I dropped a message and nobody got back to me.
Can you please inquire on the status of my request in regards to the white label custom IOT cloud.

Kind regards

Hi, we answer you on 29.5.2017. Maybe email is in "spam" folder. We resend you email once again today.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.