REST API

7 years 3 months ago #3609 by BramRausch
REST API was created by BramRausch
I am looking at the rest API documentation but I can't seem to find a request that list all the values that a parameter had. Like adafruitIO has with the request: io.adafruit.com/api/feeds/moisture/data

I found this one cloud.iot-playground.com:40404/RestApi/v1.0/Parameter/Values but the example gives a response with multiple ID's is this the one I need or isn't this implemented at the moment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #3611 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic REST API

BramRausch wrote: I am looking at the rest API documentation but I can't seem to find a request that list all the values that a parameter had. Like adafruitIO has with the request: io.adafruit.com/api/feeds/moisture/data

I found this one cloud.iot-playground.com:40404/RestApi/v1.0/Parameter/Values but the example gives a response with multiple ID's is this the one I need or isn't this implemented at the moment?

Do you mean historical values for one parameter? This is not implemented right now. It always return last value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BramRausch

7 years 3 months ago #3613 by BramRausch
Replied by BramRausch on topic REST API

EasyIoT wrote:

BramRausch wrote: I am looking at the rest API documentation but I can't seem to find a request that list all the values that a parameter had. Like adafruitIO has with the request: io.adafruit.com/api/feeds/moisture/data

Do you mean historical values for one parameter? This is not implemented right now. It always return last value.

Yes that was what I was looking for, thanks.

7 years 3 months ago #3627 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic REST API

BramRausch wrote:

EasyIoT wrote:

Yes that was what I was looking for, thanks.

I guess this will be implemented in the future REST API versions.

Time to create page: 0.612 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.