Sync between EasyIot Server and EasyIot Cloud

8 years 5 months ago #2570 by neofox2k
Hello
I have a rpi with an usb 3g, I would like to know if it is possible to have the EasyIot Server in the rpi and the EasyIot Cloud synchronized.

The modem Usb modem 3g is behing a nat and I can't to connect to it remotely.
I would like to know the door/sensor status, and control some switch over the EasyIot Cloud.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #2571 by EasyIoT

neofox2k wrote: Hello
I have a rpi with an usb 3g, I would like to know if it is possible to have the EasyIot Server in the rpi and the EasyIot Cloud synchronized.

The modem Usb modem 3g is behing a nat and I can't to connect to it remotely.
I would like to know the door/sensor status, and control some switch over the EasyIot Cloud.

Thanks

I guess yes, EasyIoT Server MQTT client connect to EasyIoT Cloud MQTT broker. I did't test it, but it should work. But why use RPI anyway? Use EasyIoT Cloud only.

8 years 4 months ago #2599 by neofox2k
Thanks for your quick answer.

I have my instalation in a remote farm, and I don't have wifi, I have a usb 3g modem with not very well coverage.
I have programmer some scripts in the rpi to control the internet connection and send me a email when it is necesary. The problem is that I can't access to the EasyIot Server beacause it's behing nat that block the external connections.

I don't know how I can join this
iot-playground.com/10-low-power-door-window-sensor
with the MQTT server.

Thanks in advance

8 years 4 months ago #2613 by EasyIoT

neofox2k wrote: Thanks for your quick answer.

I have my instalation in a remote farm, and I don't have wifi, I have a usb 3g modem with not very well coverage.
I have programmer some scripts in the rpi to control the internet connection and send me a email when it is necesary. The problem is that I can't access to the EasyIot Server beacause it's behing nat that block the external connections.

I don't know how I can join this
iot-playground.com/10-low-power-door-window-sensor
with the MQTT server.

Thanks in advance

I have no idea if this is possible. In future I plan to add some tutorials for GSM connected sensors and this may help you.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.