ESP8266 WiFi touch screen thermostat

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #884 by cdj
Hello everybody.
Today i start to build esp touch termostat.
Imported all library and it compile.
Just need to know :

1) If i connect only tft touch panel with his shield, software must run on tft? first screen appear (with "fake" data i suppose, but no touch working if i try to tap to "sett" for example. (Obviouslyt i've tried touch screen with "paint" sample and it works)

2) Can you confirm that circuit connection needed is :
8 dht data pin
9 ds clk
10 ds data
11 ds rst
12 esp rst
13 relay pin

18 esp rx
19 esp tx
20 bmp sda
21 bmp scl

is it correct ?
because wifi doesn't initialize (always reset module, dunno why). What firmware are you using ? always 0.9.2 ?

thanks a lot !

Dario

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 weeks ago #885 by EasyIoT

cdj wrote: Hello everybody.
Today i start to build esp touch termostat.
Imported all library and it compile.
Just need to know :

1) If i connect only tft touch panel with his shield, software must run on tft? first screen appear (with "fake" data i suppose, but no touch working if i try to tap to "sett" for example. (Obviouslyt i've tried touch screen with "paint" sample and it works)

2) Can you confirm that circuit connection needed is :
8 dht data pin
9 ds clk
10 ds data
11 ds rst
12 esp rst
13 relay pin

18 esp rx
19 esp tx
20 bmp sda
21 bmp scl

is it correct ?
because wifi doesn't initialize (always reset module, dunno why). What firmware are you using ? always 0.9.2 ?

thanks a lot !

Dario

I recommend you to first test TFT with example programs which are included in UTF library. You may change thermostat program if you are using different TFT than me. I also recommend you to test each sensor with example program which is included in library for sensor before loading thermostat sketch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cdj

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #886 by cdj
Tft is working, tried "paint" program and other test programs....
If I don't connect any sensors and relay, programs must run or hang?
Tnx

EDIT: Ok program run... and now touch screen is working (you must wait some time after boot)

Some questions :
1) what is Rec:1 in schedule? Nr. of program? Is it missing a button to exit from scheduling page ? :oops:

9 years 3 weeks ago #961 by cdj
Please UP!

9 years 3 weeks ago #992 by cdj
Dear EasyIOT, today i've updated Arduino IDE to 1.6.1. and now thermostat sketch doesn't compile anymore. Tried to remove UTFT library and added again without success.

Error is :

C:\Programmi\Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10601 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -IC:\Programmi\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino -IC:\Programmi\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\UTFT -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\UTouch -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\Time -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\DHT -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\DS1302RTC -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\Esp8266EasyIoT -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\Timezone -IC:\Dati Desk\Documenti\Arduino\libraries\SFE_BMP -IC:\Programmi\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire c:\temp\build2071217106045879411.tmp\esp8266_touch_screen_thermostat.cpp -o c:\temp\build2071217106045879411.tmp\esp8266_touch_screen_thermostat.cpp.o
esp8266_touch_screen_thermostat.ino:23:33: fatal error: SevenSegNumFontPlus.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

P.S. Please don't forget :
Some questions :
1) what is Rec:1 in schedule? Nr. of program? Is it missing a button to exit from scheduling page ? :oops:

Thanks
Dario

9 years 3 weeks ago #997 by cdj
C'mon guys, where is SevenSegNumFontPlus.h ? is it automatically generated or what? tried to google it without success....

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.