Can't access to my login and can't reset PWD

7 years 2 months ago #3660 by swisscore
Hello

Since 1 week I can't access to my account, when I try to login the message I probably enter a wrong password or login come, and when I go to "reset" my password, always the message "you can't reset 2 times in less than 24h" come and I can't do anything else

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #3661 by EasyIoT

swisscore wrote: Hello

Since 1 week I can't access to my account, when I try to login the message I probably enter a wrong password or login come, and when I go to "reset" my password, always the message "you can't reset 2 times in less than 24h" come and I can't do anything else

I've checked in system log files. You are registered 9.1.2017 on old server. But somehow your user is not present on new server - this is the reason your login field. We suggest you to register again on new server.

7 years 2 months ago #3685 by zambre
hi,

i ialso am having same problem, i created an account couple of days ago. i received verification link in my email and iu did respond.. i also have installed app on my android phone.

i noticed that i can log in from PC based web interface i can not connect from android apop. i get login error message.

i want to start using the service as soon as possible. please help,

7 years 2 months ago #3686 by EasyIoT

zambre wrote: hi,

i ialso am having same problem, i created an account couple of days ago. i received verification link in my email and iu did respond.. i also have installed app on my android phone.

i noticed that i can log in from PC based web interface i can not connect from android apop. i get login error message.

i want to start using the service as soon as possible. please help,

Hi, your email was not confirmed - this is the reason you can not login. We manually confirmed your account and now you can log in.

7 years 2 months ago #3687 by zambre
thank you, yes now i can login. i am going to learn more about how to use the service

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.