Problem with Cloud in browser

7 years 3 months ago #3648 by bmwmilos
Greetings!
I am having problem entering my cloud after server update. I can login normally and I see my modules,when I click on configure I get the menu, but when I click on Module Groups or Modules I go ahead and then I cannot move anymore! Anything I click just turns the line blue ( module group,or module ,or back button ).
Is it a problem beacuse I created a module of my own ( precisely module type ) ? I can enter and edit module types,but not modules or module groups!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #3669 by EasyIoT

bmwmilos wrote: Greetings!
I am having problem entering my cloud after server update. I can login normally and I see my modules,when I click on configure I get the menu, but when I click on Module Groups or Modules I go ahead and then I cannot move anymore! Anything I click just turns the line blue ( module group,or module ,or back button ).
Is it a problem beacuse I created a module of my own ( precisely module type ) ? I can enter and edit module types,but not modules or module groups!

If you created custom module and there is error in code this behaviour can happen. Reload page, login again and try to fix custom module code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.