Don't send email notification

8 years 4 weeks ago #3146 by neofox2k
Hello, I'm trying to configure an automation to send a email when door is open, but doesn't work and I don't know how to see why.

Is it working email notification? Is it possible that doesn't work with gmail service?

thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 weeks ago #3147 by NightOne
gmail works fine for automation you just have to make sure that TLS is enabled and you are posting to the right smtp port at gmail.

read similar post here:

iot-playground.com/forum/automation/506-temperature-email-alert

8 years 4 weeks ago #3148 by neofox2k
Thanks for your quickly response.

Sorry but I forgot to say that I am using Easyiot Cloud. The notification in the easyiot cloud doesn't work to me

8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #3150 by NightOne
Ooops sorry my mistake... didnt notice that you posted it in the EasyIoT Cloud Bug Reports..... have just tested cloud email and doesnt work for me either....but this is still in beta so it might be coming soon?

8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #3154 by EasyIoT

neofox2k wrote: Hello, I'm trying to configure an automation to send a email when door is open, but doesn't work and I don't know how to see why.

Is it working email notification? Is it possible that doesn't work with gmail service?

thanks in advance

Today we had some problems with email server. That's why registration and email notification on Cloud didn't work. Now problem is solved and it should work.

8 years 4 weeks ago #3158 by neofox2k
Thanks a lot.

I'm going to test it this night.

I'm using the email notification like a alarm when a door is open, is there any way to switch on/off the notifications easily?
My first idea was set a Module like a condition, but I can't set 2 condition:
First for the door open
Second to active or disable the notification.

Thanks in advanced, you are doing a great work

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.