Unable to delete or rename group (Solved)

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2449 by Steve
Unable to delete or rename any group with space character at the end of its name.

ps: the bug only at cloud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #2451 by EasyIoT

Steve wrote: Unable to delete or rename any group with space character at the end of its name.

I've tested it and it works in Chrome. After you rename group you should click outside edit box to submit changes to server.
Which browser do you use?

8 years 5 months ago #2452 by Steve
I use chrome. I also tried with Microsoft Edge, but nothing. I can delete other groups with no space, but not this.

8 years 5 months ago #2456 by EasyIoT

Steve wrote: I use chrome. I also tried with Microsoft Edge, but nothing. I can delete other groups with no space, but not this.

I didn't see your username and password. I've tested for your user and it works on my Chrome browser.

P.S.: Please do not post username and password on forum. Someone can mess with your settings.

8 years 5 months ago #2461 by Steve
Solution:
The only way to delete the group is using Api Post method and adding %20 (encoded space character) at the end.
Browser Itself does not send %20 (space) thats why fails to rename or delete something that actually doesn't exist. .
I don't know if this happens only to me, but i tried everything, android, chrome, firefox ...etc with no results.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2463 by EasyIoT

Steve wrote: Solution:
The only way to delete the group is using Api Post method and adding %20 (encoded space character) at the end.
Browser Itself does not send %20 (space) thats why fails to rename or delete something that actually doesn't exist. .
I don't know if this happens only to me, but i tried everything, android, chrome, firefox ...etc with no results.

Now I see where is your problem. You have space at the end of group name. I can replicate that. If space is in middle it works. I will fix that.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.