Esp8266 ds18b20 arduino ide server 0.9

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2688 by Home-Automator
Hi.

I recently brought my first sensor working with the cloud service. This weekend i installed the local server on a raspi and reflashed the esp with the server-based sketch.

It took me a short while to realise that the sketch uses the virtual driver but then i configured a group and a node (temperature AI) in the virtual driver.

The sensor works as expected and sends updates regularly. They are shown with correct value in the node-view.

But the graph only shows the last value correct, all others are plotted out as zero. I took a look into the database and also there the values are wrong. If i compare them with the log entries they are totally different.

Any clue for this?

Regards

Gerd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #2916 by seston
I do not understand how to add this sensor to easyiot raspberry server? Esp working and report every 60 sek. This is ok.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2920 by seston
All works perfect. You want add virtual module. Then write module nbr to sketch. Sample N2S0. Upload to ESP. Then create group. I creat ESP + DS18b20 and add this virutual module N2S0 to this created group. Port in sketch is 80 not other. Thats all. Questions? :)
I try this with ESP-12F.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.