Weekly program

8 years 4 months ago #2591 by Nico
Weekly program was created by Nico
I'm more of a hardware guy :whistle: and my programming skills are at the minimum.
I would love to be able to set a weekly Timer on the 8622 Thermostat that I have build following you great site B)
Can anybody suggest me and help me with a script to use in Automations, where I can set the different temperature during the day and week?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #2592 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Weekly program

Nico wrote: I'm more of a hardware guy :whistle: and my programming skills are at the minimum.
I would love to be able to set a weekly Timer on the 8622 Thermostat that I have build following you great site B)
Can anybody suggest me and help me with a script to use in Automations, where I can set the different temperature during the day and week?

Thanks in advance.

If you are talking about iot-playground.com/2-uncategorised/31-es...ch-screen-thermostat there is already implemented weekly schedule under Settings->Schedule. You do not need Automation.

8 years 4 months ago #2593 by Nico
Replied by Nico on topic Weekly program
It should.,
But once the thermostat is connected to the server, I cannot access any of the Buttons of the touch screen, They are like "frozen" :(

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #2594 by Nico
Replied by Nico on topic Weekly program
I Just realized that when the thermostat is connected vis USB to My computer, I can access the setting menu.
If I use a USB power supply Option Buttons are frozen.
What could it be? :S

I switched to an other one and now is fine...... :)

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.